Watercraft / Pleasure Craft
Boating enthusiasts devote a great deal of time to find just the right watercraft for their family or business needs.
Your homeowner's policy may not cover your watercraft. The risks that arise from its use must be carefully considered when insuring your business or family. No two watercraft policies are alike, so your Crissie agent will help to ensure your valuable craft is well protected. Whether you own an expensive boat or simply a jet ski, features like roadside assistance and on-water towing and labor coverage can give you peace of mind.
- Liability - coverage protects you if you or your family's action or failure to act injures others.
- Medical Payments - coverage reimburse medical bills that arise if you or your guest passengers are injured in a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists - provides security for your injuries if an uninsured vehicle hits you.
- Physical Damage - coverage provides protection for collision or other losses if needed.
- Fuel Spill Coverage - pays costs to remediate oil or fuel spills that may arise out of your boating activities.
- Roadside Assistance and Labor provides waterside or roadside assistance when needed.
- Wreckage Removal Coverage - will pay costs to remove or destroy your vessel if it sinks.
Time spent on the water should be relaxing. Let Crissie Insuarnce Group take the worry out of your boating adventures. We will help protect your investment and your assets.
Please call us at (800) 562-6362 or fill out this form for further assistance