Renters / Tenants Insurance

Protects you when you rent your residence. In addition to residential burglaries, other circumstances can damage your valuable possessions. For example, electrical surges can damage your valuable electronic equipment. Additional living expenses may arise if you are forced out of your apartment by a loss.

The tenants homeowners policy insures renters or owner-occupants of a dwelling, or of a building containing an apartment, who is not otherwise eligible for a homeowners policy.

Here is a synopsis of the coverages offered.

  • Personal Property Coverage is available on a replacement-cost basis, which ensures your items will be replaced without considering the age of the item. Most homeowners coverage contains "sub-limits," for example, firearms losses may be limited to $1,500. Our agents will discuss your special needs to determine if you require additional scheduled coverage.
  • Personal Liability Coverage is an important consideration as litigation continues to increase. Shouldn't your assets be protected in the event of a loss? Your Crissie agent will recommend liability coverage tailored to your assets at risk.

 Crissie Insurance Group can help you determine how much coverage you need to protect your personal property. 

Please call us at (800) 562-6362 or fill out this form for further assistance

Facebook   Twitter   Linked In

Request More Information

To speak with a Crissie Representative:
Find Your Insurance Rep »

Request A QUOTE

Choose from our Business, Employee Benefits, and Personal Insurance Forms


Health Care Reform Updates


As we grow, there's much to be done!
Find out what opportunities await you.
Search Now »


Login to Our Insurance Resources:


Site Map|FAQ | Privacy Statement|Contact Us|RSS
Designed and Developed by
(C) 2017 Crissie Insurance Group | 1700 Higgins Road Suite 320 | Des Plaines, IL 60018
Phone: 847.296.0655 | Fax: 847.297.7779 |