Personal Auto Policy protects you with these coverages:
- Auto Liability Coverage protects you if you or your family's action or failure to act injures others.
- Medical Payments reimburse medical bills that arise if you or your guest passengers are injured in a collision.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage provides security for your injuries if an uninsured vehicle hits you.
- Physical Damage Coverage provides protection for collision losses if needed.
- Towing and Labor provides roadside coverage.
- Rental Reimbursement provides you with a rental vehicle if your car is damaged in an accident, no matter who is at fault.
- Excess Liability or Umbrella Coverage provides you with an additional layer of coverage in the event of a catastrophic loss. Jury verdicts continue to climb. Why expose your family's security to an excess judgment?
Coverage for custom equipment may be added to your policy. Custom coverage offers physical damage insurance on an agreed amount for custom installations and modifications in and on vans, panel trucks, and pickups.
In addition, classic vehicles require certain insurance considerations, as well.
If you purchase liability insurance through a licensed Mexican insurance company, coverage for your auto may be extended by endorsement for limited vehicle use in Mexico.
Please call us at (800) 562-6362 or fill out this form for further assistance