Our Client-Broker Partnership
OUR CLIENT-BROKER PARTNERSHIP
Crissie Insurance Group delivers a continuous flow of products and services that reinforce and complement each other. Working as your partner, our specialists use a systematic process to target these services to your needs, providing you with the most innovative and economical solutions for every scenario–from protecting your business to safeguarding your family.
- Assess each client to determine your unique insurance needs.
- Develop and refine client service expectations.
- Identify corporate goals and stay informed of your company's business opportunities, rapidly aligning required insurance coverages.
- Review and suggest risk transfer processes to reduce your total cost of risk and lower your insurance premiums.
- Conduct safety assessments to develop pre-employment strategies, safety audits and post-loss assistance.
Custom Program Design
- Aid in selecting the finest carriers to represent you.
- Develop various deductible/self-insurance options to control premium costs.
- Review and selection of potential providers
- Analyze proposals submitted
- Presentation of recommended plan
- Annual report and coverage review
- Analysis of loss history
- Perform location visits and/or site surveys
- Verify accuracy of Workers’ Compensation experience modification factor
- Verify accuracy of Workers’ Compensation classification code
- Monitor and evaluate audit accuracy.
- Provide updates on new coverages
- Report on new and/or changes in state and federal regulations
- Disaster recovery planning
- Annual review of all your insurance requirements